For the latest information on how we are dealing with COVID-19 on our sites.
- Do I have to wear a face mask/covering when I visit Moto?
- How do I log my visit for Test and Trace?
- What are your COVID-19 procedures at Moto?
Information about parking at Moto. Short stay, long stay, cars, caravans, and HGVs. Fines and issues.
- How much does it cost to park at Moto?
- Who do I contact if I have a query about parking?
- Can caravans and motorhomes stay overnight?
- What do I do if I forget to pay for parking?
- How much does HGV parking cost?
Food & Drink
Information about menus, availability and issues with food and drink at Moto.See all articles
Here you will find information on HGV parking, locations of our truck washes and other facilities and services specific to the HGV community.See all articles
Here you can find information on microwaves, baby change, Changing Places facilities, phone charging points and much more.
- Are your showers open to the general public?
- Do you have free WiFi?
- Do you have play areas on-site for children?
- Do you allow dogs on-site?
- Where can I find out more information about the hotels at Moto?
Fuel & EV
Information on fuel, electric vehicles, and fuel cards accepted at Moto.
- What fuel do you have available at your sites?
- Do you accept fuel cards?
- Can I pay for fuel from my car?
Information on discounts available at Moto services.See all articles
Returns, refunds, and feedback
Our returns policies and information on how to tell us we are doing well, or not!See all articles
Careers and job opportunities
Information about jobs, how to apply and what are the benefits of working at Moto.See all articles
This section holds general information that you may need as a visitor to Moto.
- Do you want to speak to our HR team?
- What job opportunities do you have at Moto?
- Can you advise on speeding fines?
- Does Moto support any charities?